Yeah, I know, I probably sent you a link to read this blog. I apologize. I probably apologized when I sent the link too. If you just stumbled on it on your own, then ouch, now I really do feel for you. It is not that I feel bad about any of the topics in here, or that my writing sucks. To each his own on that note. But I cannot help that feel that what I am putting down here is old news, stuff that has been said, by others, who are perhaps more eloquent, more talented, and even more insightful. Certainly there are others whose command of the language allows for a more concise explanation of this same material. In addition I fear that I am just plain dull, boring, not of interest.
I might not be, but I have no frame of reference other than the hundred(s) of other transsexuals out there blogging about their transition, family, friends, life and the the rest. I am always worried that what I am saying is not unique. In fact it is probably un-unique. It is positively common. Ah maybe that is what makes it unique, I am talking about things that are common. Like Seinfeld, this is a blog about nothing (If you do not get the reference then I am really sorry for you, try Google immediately it will save you).
You see the stuff in here so far is about me, yes I know, my favorite subject. But the context I think has been different than the usual bloggish fare, where people talk about what they did, where they went, who they saw, etc etc. Basically a text narrative of real life events. Now I am not saying I don't have any of that kind of crap in here. I do. But usually I am using it to set a scene or tell a story. So what is this blog, among thousands like it, really about? Stuff that I am thinking about, and sorting and organizing those thoughts into meaty bite sized chunks.
Now I am hoping that I have this off my, currently flat, yet hairless, chest. I am afraid that every now and then you are going to get a perspective about all of this that veers from the party line. The politically correct LGBT protocol. He he, I always laugh at that one, LGBT, reminds me of ATF (Alcohol, Tobacco and, wait for it, Firearms). Ok that sounds like a whole other post, so before I meander over there... What I am saying is I am probably not going to put a lot of the "normal" trans stuff here, because I do not want to rehash the same old same old. So if you do read this, then tell me you do. If you agree with my take on the universe, then tell me that too, and if you don't, wow that is really cool, then go ahead and tell me that too. No idea of merit should collapse from a couple of challenges. Poke away!
So bear with me, I got a lot of gems in that attic of a noggin. There is a lot of stuff that is bugging me about being trans. And how I am going to work this all out in the future. And yeah I am sure there is a girl out there that can say it better somehow, but I am not her and vice-versa. So you get me. Thanks for listening and we'll keep the light on for ya.
Mouse Hunt
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment