Yes, I know shameless ego plug I guess. But I have been looking at her for years as a model. And to hear her talk in person and meet her and chat was awesome. Now to the common ground. She is a few years older than me but she grew up not more that 20 miles away from where I grew up. And she also attended the same university with me in the early 80's, we both went to Syracuse. We actually were on campus at the same time for a few years. Small world...
Fellow Orange...ladies.
ReplyDeleteI attended my first SCC in 2003. I flew down presenting male. I was nervous about all of these people in the lobby and the staff who might figure out, I was, there, for a transgender conference. Especially the lesbian couple checking in in front of me. The next day, I learned it was Donna Rose....