Sunday, September 4, 2011

Privatization

I have not written here in some time.  Not because I have not had things to write about, nor the inclination to do so.  I have not written for two reasons.  The first is that my ex seems to read this blog.  And then when it suits her, she and her attorneys elect to selectively lift comments and sections, context free, and use them against me with the court.  Someday I will expose all of this, perhaps in a book.  

The second is that I am now heading up a civil rights organization and one thing I have noted is those who are in opposition to people like me will do things in a similar manner.  That is selectively lifting excerpts to be manipulated, and misconstrued to their own ends.

Thus accordingly I am taking the blog private. I am not sure what knob needs tweaking for that on blogger.com but I will be turning it shortly.  I was also seeking a way to make sure those who do follow me can do so with "permission".  I am sure all of those things are available I just have to find the tweaker.

Since my postings here to date have been in the public domain I will likely just move to a new named blog shortly.  Stay tuned and I will update this post with details when I do so.

Thanks,
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment